Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Romance Anthology Reading Challenge


I figure now is the time for my first reading challenge.
So, in honor of all the wonderful old and new romance anthologies for the Christmas holidays, I have decided to go with this one.
The rules are simple:  I know December is a busy month, so I'm starting the challenge at 2 books.  I'm hoping to read more than that myself as I have quite a few of these in my tbr pile.
2nd rule - none of your chosen books can have the same authors in them, that way we broaden our horizons a little more.
Sounds fun, huh?  If you'd like to sign up, please add your information to Mr. Linky below.


1 comment:

  1. Me & Mr Linky do not get a long very well... but I will up on you to see how you are doing!! And I report what I read here to you!!!
    ((here is to your first challenge))
    You go girl!!! =)

    ReplyDelete