Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Morning Musings



It's Monday again.

I realize that you probably already know that.  I say it mostly for myself, mainly just to remind me that tomorrow is Tuesday and not Monday, most dreaded of all days. lol

First of all, I wanted to thank everybody who has stopped by so far to enter the Thankful Contest.  I've gotten the warm fuzzies from reading all of your comments.  We really do have so much to be thankful for and we definitely take too much for granted.  Our situation could always be worse.  Loved the comments on gratitude for all the wonderful books and authors.  I couldn't agree more.

What am I reading?  Well, I'm having a tough time getting through The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown.  Not because it's bad.  It's just been so hectic lately that I've had practically zilch time to read, which depresses me most heinously.
Anybody else read it?  What are your thoughts on The Lost Symbol or any other Dan Brown novel for that matter?  I've read them all.  I didn't think that the movie did justice to the book for The Da Vinci Code and though I love Tom Hanks acting, I just don't think he was the man for the job.

I'm starting a new blog for children and young adult book reviews here.
If you have any ideas about how to decorate it let me know.

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment