Thursday, January 8, 2009

Waiting on / Wish-List Wednesday on Thursday

I can't wait for Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris, which is #9 in the Sookie Stackhouse series. It comes out in May.

I would love to read Love is Hell, a collection of paranormal stories by Melissa Marr, Gabrielle Zevin, Laurie Faria Stolarz, Scott Westerfeld & Justine Larbalestier. I do love a supernatural anthology! This one is already out.

I'm dying for Carpe Corpus, the 6th book in the Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine. This is an amazing YA series that just keeps getting better.

Dreamfever, the 4th book in the Fever series in coming in August of this year. Oh man, can't wait!

Also, on the wish-list currently: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion to Twilight by Stephenie Meyer & Mark Cotta Vaz. I'm a total Twilight freak, though I haven't seen the movie yet, call it delayed gratification. It will have to be all the more better for my waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment